Explore Exciting Career Opportunities at Corduff Travel
- Join our team -
Corduff Travel, has part time and full time positions available for Bus and Artic drivers. This is an excellent opportunity for a driver to join a dynamic and hardworking company who operate a fleet of coaches and HGV’s throughout Ireland.
Positions are available Monday – Friday with weekend work also available.
Options available to suit all drivers both experienced and newly qualified.
As Corduff Travel is a family owned coach operator with over 80 years’ experience, we offer a hands-on management team with extensive experience in order for you to grow your career as a driver.
The successful candidate must hold the required driving licence for the position. They must also have a strong work ethic, be flexible and have strong communication skills. The driver will be responsible for the safe transportation of passengers and/or goods throughout the country.
- Bus Drivers – Category D & D1 Driving Licence
- Haulier Drivers – Category C & CE Driving Licence
- Must be over 25 years of age (Insurance reasons)
- CPC Card with all modules completed
- An in date digital tachograph card
- Good customer service skills
- Be able to follow directions and be adaptable to changes in scheduling
- Time Management Skills
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.